Source: | 2019-08-23 | Editor:谭石艳
InKunming is seeking full-time and part-time interns to join our team in Kunming, China. As an intern, you will become a valued and crucial member of our company, gaining practical expertise through work at an international website.
• Content production
• Video editing
• Event management
• Web editor
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills and a talent for collaboration
• Creative, proactive, and able to solve problems with minimal supervision
• An interest in Yunnan culture and society
• Some proficiency in Chinese and English
• Explore and better understand China by reading and writing on current events
• Practice your oral and written English
• Network with industry leaders
Internships are offered commitment of three days per week. Hours and duration of term will be negotiable. At this time, all InKunming internships are unpaid.
Résumés should be submitted to the email (email@example.com). Be sure to note your proficiency level in English and the desired starting and ending dates of your internship.
Taste of Yunnan: eight-treasure rice pudding