Be aware of food poisoning caused by wild mushrooms

Rainy season is coming soon and a variety of wild mushrooms are appearing on market. Here we remind our readers of being aware of food poisoning caused by eating some poisonous wild mushrooms.

Residents should not buy those wild mushrooms that you don't know. And consumers should choose qualified restaurants and have wild mushrooms under the guidance of waiters or waitresses.

If someone has symptoms like dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomachache, diarrhea, dysphoria and hallucination after eating wild mushrooms, he or she should be sent to hospital nearby as soon as possible. (Editors: Annie Kwok, Minnie Mao)

Click here to view Chinese report.


Copyright @Kunming Information Hub 2019. All Rights Reserved.